Friday, January 06, 2006

The trainee can cook ...

Chez Danique - somewhere near Amsterdam

You might think that I'm not eating anymore ... but after some nice winetasting lessons yesterday (and the next three weeks to come) today (actually yesterday) our trainee cooked us a meal. And I think we can say that she will get at least a 6.9 (B-) for her traineeship Especially when she kicked her parents out to have the house for ourselves ... She and her boyfriend cooked for us 6 courses:

Gratinated Oysters
Shrimp Cocktail
Sauted Coquilles on glasswort (zeekraal)
Sauted Dear steak with cranberry sauce and pommes duchess
Sauted Poire and Stilton
Citrus ice cream





Accompanied with wines, we're impressed. We're so lucky that's she stays for another 5 months! Danique thanks for the nice evening and the present. Let me know when we need to set the coffee machine to the perfect cup of coffee.

No comments:

Why can't I remember a day,
that I can't forget!
90210 - February 1999