Saturday, November 26, 2005

Cork - Journey III - Part I

Cork - Ireland,

Again Cork on the program, as of tomorrow morning I'll be away for an entire week of Cork. Going to people who adore beer, speak english with such a nice accent, friendly people, proud people as well. Will not have the time to make some pictures but who knows ...


Well what can we say, this will be my hotel for the next 6 days, The Isaacs hotel almost in the heart of the city. They also have a small market, with very nice products nfortunately closed on Sunday. And of course a typical pub. They have such nice pubs in that country ... I'll try a few and let you all know where to go to the next time ...


Of course they have shops as well, they have a lot of coffeeshops and not the ones we do have in Amsterdam ... and the Cappuccino's en Lattes are upcoming in Cork, they adore chocolates as well. And the first picture is at the beginning of the biggest shopping street in Cork. And of course the coloured houses ... this is across the corner of the hotel ! So no web-logging for me for a week probably, I'll try and do my best but it will be an awfull busy week with too many appointments, log soon, enjoy your weekends !

No comments:

Why can't I remember a day,
that I can't forget!
90210 - February 1999