Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Asian Glories - Rotterdam

Rotterdam November 2nd 2005 - I know I'm running behind ...

Asian Glories
Leeuwenstraat 15-17
3011 AL Rotterdam
Tel & Fax : +31 (0) 10 4117107

Since a long long time I haven't been eating in Rotterdam, can't hardly remember being in that town for diner ... Let's say it was a Rotterdam meets Amsterdam for diner she knows what I mean. As the name of the restauarants suggests 'Asian' food. Haven't looked very well to the menu because asking for a kind of Tapas diner is the way to go, althoug the Crispy Duck on the next table looked very very good (maybe next time). So we choose for the "tapas" kind of way to eat and we ate a lot ...

"Chinese" Carpaccio
Large Shrimps
Scallops
Oyster
Duck in pancake - my favourite
Filled Chinese bread
Dim Sum - steamed (3x)
Dim Sum - fried (2x)
Rice balls
Chinese sandwich


It is served in good timing, the atmosphere is pretty simple but perfect for the setting, and the food is much better than the place looks, don't let looks deceive you ...

There is more to me than you can see So close your eyes and get to know me Close your eyes and look real well And see what the outside cannot tell!

For everybody that loves good food and enjoy the "tapas" kind of diner this is a perfect place to have your diner, it's pretty in the center of Rotterdam but you can still park pretty easy in the neighborhoud.

Website IENS : http://www.iens.nl/restaurantsVan/Rotterdam/restaurant.htms?a=*Centrum&r=2478

No comments:

Why can't I remember a day,
that I can't forget!
90210 - February 1999