Thursday, September 13, 2007

Lavendelhof - 13/09-2007

Amsterdam, September 2007

Looking for a bigger place, would like to have an extra room and ended up with this project. So I'll have my extra room and a lot more space ... hope I can fill all this space ... :-) I'll post photo's every time something changes significantly compared to the last photo.


The project is planned to be ready by Q1 - 2009. That's a pretty long time, but already decided on the bathroom and kitchen .. incredible what you have to decide all in advance. But at least I do have plenty of time to decide on floors, roofs, lighting and domotica ...

I'll keep you informed.



Picture is taken on September 13, 2007.

Funding has been placed and basically that's it.


No comments:

Why can't I remember a day,
that I can't forget!
90210 - February 1999