Monday, December 04, 2006

Hotel New York - III

Hotel New York / Koninginnenhoofd 1 / 3072 AD Rotterdam

+31 (0)10 - 4390500 Website : http://www.hotelnewyork.nl

Always busy this place, very simple but lovely building that's a beauty only looking at it. A terrific location (plenty or parking space) and a place were you can eat from dusk (07) till dawn (24), no closing hours. And full it was again, a lot of people making the place the perfect place to talk and catch up.

Just been there with Rene about a month ago and since I needed to thank Sema for her help the other weekend when there were so many sick people I decided to go to Hotel New York again. Like always very busy, such a cosy place. Started of with the perfect Calamaris again ... went for the shrimp croquette and after that the mixed grill. Thanks to a good tip from my lovely friend Sandra I had to go for chocolate and since she wasn't there I think she'll forgive me for choosing this dessert ... ;-)

And also suitable for kids ...


No comments:

Why can't I remember a day,
that I can't forget!
90210 - February 1999